When you own a business, the health of your employees has a direct result on your ability to provide excellent customer service. Indoor pollutants and “sick building syndrome” can make it impossible to stay healthy and productive in a workspace. The good news is, many of these irritants and allergens can be reduced or even eliminated by having your carpets cleaned regularly.
Here’s a few reasons why regular carpet cleaning is important for businesses:
- Carpet can hold on to microscopic bugs, moisture, dust, and dirt. These items are then circulated through the building by way of the heating and cooling system.
- The impurities in the air that originated in the carpet can compromise the health and productivity of the employees, causing them to miss work and eroding the business profitability.
- Several illnesses are directly related to the air quality, such as sinus infections, colds, the flu, and asthma.
- A more noticeable benefit of having your carpets professionally cleaned is their appearance. Your office will look more clean and inviting.
- A recent study conducted by Princeton University found that a employees are up to 30% more productive in a clean environment.
Keeping your carpet on a regular cleaning schedule not only ensures that debris are removed periodically, it can prolong the life of your carpet. Regular cleaning helps to keep the fibers of the carpet from breaking down prematurely. When fibers break down, they attract more dirt and particles.
At Lane’s ProGreen, we know that dry organic carpet cleaning is the best and safest method for cleaning carpets, rugs and upholstery. Our patented Host Dry Extraction Cleaning System is green certified and second to none in quality deep cleaning, and in making your house healthier through improving your indoor air quality by 85%
We recommend that businesses have their carpets cleaned every four to six months. This timeframe can change depending on the kind of business and the amount of daily wear. Lane’s ProGreen makes this easy for business owners by offering a “set it and forget it” scheduling process. We also offer discounts to businesses that set up a regular cleaning schedule, making this a win-win for your business!
We’ll call you when it’s time to make your next appointment, and we provide early morning and/or late evening times so that your employees and customers aren’t inconvenienced. Best of all, with our dry HOST cleaning technology, you won’t have to worry about the carpets still being wet when the workday begins. Call today to schedule your FREE cleaning estimate! Give us a ring at (903) 571-0663 or just click HERE.